Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July weekend....


I realize I'm a little late posting this but hey it's fun to look back on. We headed to Delta/ Oak City Canyon for our Turner
Family Reunion. We had a great time camping and playing.


The kids loved this game and played in our trailor a lot. Luke REFUSED to take off his Thomas the Train PJs the whole time! Lame! So yes they are in every picture!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Looks like fun!

You were in my dream last night. I recognized you sitting at a table and thought, I should go over and say hi to Annie. But I woke up. Weird.

Lisha said...

Love the pj's. Sure would be fun to go camping with you sometime....looks fun.

I am dying of that last picture of Hallie. Love it! She is a little poser in pictures.:)

jaesi said...

when we moved into our house there were all these tubes on the side of the garage. I had no idea what they were....they are exactly like that game. even have the ropes hanging off....better dust off the spiders and set em up!

I cant even believe how OLD Hallie and
and Bode look! They are just adorable as every kid in your beautiful familia is.