Last week we headed down to Cali to hit Disneyland and the beach. We went with my bro-in-law Bill and his family. We had such a good time. The kids loved every minute of it. Luke cried the first night as we were leaving Disneyland, and demanded to go back. We spent 3 days there so we got it all in. Hallie was in awe with the princesses and Tinkerbell it was fun to watch her talked to them. She talked to them for at least 5 minutes each.
I was lucky enough to get a little girls night out with Jennie. We ate at P.F. Changs and did a little shopping. I hope we stick to our yearly Disneyland trips they are the best!


2 comments:
That little Hallie is adorable! I could just eat her up!! Looks like she was getting some special treatment from the princesses!
I'm so jealous, we LOVE Disneyland. Your pics are sdorable. I love those with Hallie and the princesses. She's so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment