I decided this year to break the habit of getting our family pictures around Christmas time. I'm sick of being all pasty white in every family picture we have. Though being really hot is almost as bad but oh well. I just love good ol Dixie so I wanted to do some pics on the red rocks. Totally copied Mindi with the couch and the spot. Copying is a form of flattery right? Thanks for being cool with it Mindi. Though I would have love to stole her couch, but that is a little much...
Photography by Malea with Tickled Pink Photography. She is awesome! She is also one of my best friends ,and every time she takes our pictures I have to ask her afterwards if we are still friends. It ain't pretty trying to get these to stinkers to take their pictures. Then I start getting upset so yeah. So sorry once again Malea.She has a smokin' deal right now so check out her website and sign up for a mini session you won't regret it.

9 comments:
Super, Super Cute!! I secretly want to copy you and Mindi too...
Can't believe your kiddos are growing up! Guess it's time to have another...lol.
So beautimous as always.
I love love love them.
so cute! what a way cute idea! i love the temple behind you! love them! cute fam!!
Malea does such a great job! I so wish that I could have her take my kids and family pics ALL the time! such a beautiful little family!!
I love them! Those silhouette pics are amazing. I love the sun behind Hallie too! Such a cute family. Way to go Chad! He is grinning in the pics and stayed the whole shoot!
You have the cutest little family, I love it!
Awesome pics as per usual.
So cute! You have such a cute family. Those pictures turned out awesome!
Perfect-Awesome-Amazing-Gorgeous! I love them! Cute kiddos. Beautiful family!
ANNIE!!!
they turned out so freaking SPECTACULAR!!
i am so glad you did this! why try to reinvent the wheel?
LOVE them.
Post a Comment