Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jayci & Garrett!

It seems like there are a lot of birthdays this month. My long time friend Jayci Crapo Allen is celebrating hers today. I dug up some old pictures of us from when we use to be neighbors in Flowell. Good times we had! The Crapo's were like a second family to me. I'm so glad for blogs so I can keep up with her. Anyway happy happy Jayci I'm sure you are doing something fun today! Love ya!

Posted by Picasa

Happy Birthday Geepers! Love this little ball of energy and jokes...





3 comments:

Jill Wittwer said...

You have such a cute little famliy, I love all the beach pictures!

Jayci said...

Shut Up! You are so awesome! I totally remember the photos at your house. But, I don't remember the one at the old Flowell church. Thanks for the fun birthday wish. You're the best! & I hate that I'm 29!!!

Garrett's Life said...

No comments have to do with me what's up with that?