Monday, August 10, 2009

Princess Party





Well the princess party went good thanks to some helpful mom's you know who you are, and thank you so much ;). All the little princesses looked so dang cute. My niece Rileigh and her friends dressed up as princesses and played games with the girls. It's so fun to have a little girl to get all dressed up and have fun parties.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Oh cute! Girls are so much fun! Mine would have loved to come to this party, totally their cup of tea!!!!!

PS please tell me those are not your up-to-date scrapbooks in the background of those pics of H, all nicely lined up and holy a million of them?!!! Is it?

Meladie said...

So so cute! It looks like it was a ball. {pun intended :)haha} Seriously, Hallie looks adorable, and that cake! Oh my heck, way cute!

Lisha said...

Wow! Now that is what I call a "princess party!" Looks amazing! Any little girl's dream come true for sure. Great job Anniea and Happy Birthday Hallie!

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE IT! Happy bday Hallie girl! Come see Jennie again! :)

bows and more said...

WOW! That is some party! Look how pretty your little birthday girl looked! Love the cake and all the decor! YOu are amazing! Happy late B-day!

The Grantham Family said...

Woah birthday bash! Too cute. This is such a fun age when your girl is a true girly girl! Okay, I have to know did you MAKE your cake!!?? I wanna be little again... (literally, I am freakin' 9 months prego!)

Christina P. said...

So dang cute! I love that you had the little big helpers! What a good idea. Did they just happen to have princess costumes? You are awesome!

Whitney and Chris said...

Hey Annie!! The kiddies are cute as ever! I can't believe how big they are getting. I ran into Jana the other day at Target. She has two little girls. I got her number and told her that we need to do lunch sometime so let me know when is good for you!