




Last weekend I headed up to Salt Lake to go to Katie Karren's wedding. I didn't make it to the the actual ceremony. I got there in time for the luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial building. It was so pretty! I love that building. Katie looked gorgeous!
After the luncheon we headed up to Roosevelt where the reception was to be held the next day. Jen's roommates and I helped set up for the reception. We dipped a whole bunch of strawberries in chocolateWe fluffed 240 pom pom balls ! I could barely move my fingers after. Craziness!
It was fun seeing Jen and their beautiful ranch.
After the luncheon we headed up to Roosevelt where the reception was to be held the next day. Jen's roommates and I helped set up for the reception. We dipped a whole bunch of strawberries in chocolateWe fluffed 240 pom pom balls ! I could barely move my fingers after. Craziness!
It was fun seeing Jen and their beautiful ranch.
2 comments:
I guess I should finally get around to blogging about the wedding too! I can't believe you put that you made it in time for the luncheon. You were almost as late as the bride and groom after missing the parking garage 3 times :) It really was a fun weekend. Thanks for coming and thanks for all of your help!
Annie it was so fun having you there! I just love you and hope you get to come up again soon for a weekend of R&R!!! What would we have done without you?? Thanks for all of your help!!!
Post a Comment