Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Recap

My Mom's been getting after me for not blogging, so I figured I better get on it. I don't know if anyone is checking the blogs these days since face book is the new thing. Oh well I still like to read every one's blogs. :)

I can't believe September is gone. It flew by! I thought I'd catch up on that... both of my my kids started preschool which has been heaven. Hallie is actually doing Joy School with some of our neighbors and she every minute of it. It will be nice to have her get to know some of our little neighbor girls.


We some how inherited our neighbors dog when they moved to SLC. I swore Hell would freeze over before I got a dog...so things could be interesting down there these days. Her name is Rajah (named after Princess jasmine's tiger) Luke calls her Roger and it's kind of stuck. She is a really good dog and the kids and Chad adore her. I just don't love the holes she has dug in my grass, but Chad finally put a fence up on the side of the house so I'm not complaining. No more wild children untying her and running around the neighborhood in their underwear with her... Hallelujah!


Posted by PicasaLuke started preschool at the Kiddie Garden. He is loving that, but can't wait to ride the school
bus.
And last but not least I celebrated my 30 birthday. I can't believe I am that old! Thanks to all of you that made it such a great day!

9 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

Please keep blogging...I'm not a facebooker, so I need you to update me here :)!

So, I suck as a friend...happy b-day! Hope it was fabulous!!

Can't wait to see you in a few days!

russandkatie said...

I still love blogs!!!

Amy said...

What cute kids you have! I love your boys bed with the stairs!
BTW??? Yer SOOO OLD!

{Annie N.} said...

Amy I wish those stairs were in Luke's room but those are at his preschool.

Meladie said...

Yes, please keep blogging! I'm not on facebook either. Happy B-day! Seriously, I totally thought of you (the 22nd??? right?). I still have remembered since we were kids that your b-day was in Sept. Hope you had a good one!

[BrookeO] said...

I'm still reading!!!!!

Lisha said...

I love your recap. Facebook is dumb! Keep blogging. I wish our kids could hang out. They are growing up and I love the stories you tell about them. Good luck with the new dog. You are brave! My kids will probably always hate me cuz I don't like pets!

Amy said...

soo cute! I cant believe how long her hair is, how fun to beable to braid it:) they are both dolls! send Luke over sometime, Kaden asks about him!

Kena said...

ahhhhhh.....30!