Sunday, November 1, 2009

one more coming

I guess I gave it away with the blood drawing experience. Baby number three is cooking in the oven for those of you who don't know. For anyone who has seen me or dropped by my house there is no question that I am prego. My house is a disaster! There are some days I can't get off the couch except for to puke, and my poor kids and hubby are totally neglected. Oh and you should see the pile of laundry. And I just figured out why I've been avoiding the computer there is some potpourri sitting next it that makes my stomach turn! So yes I am feeling totally out of it. I'm 12 weeks along and hoping this sickly stuff will pass soon!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with kids, my house and food!

13 comments:

Aleisha said...

Congrats Annie!! I am so excited for you. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon...

jaesi said...

woot woot!!!
yes yes yes....more cute Nelson kids on their way!!!!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

My dear Annie .... I feel your pain!!! I'm 11 weeks, sick, neglecting my house & family ... Can't wait for me to feel like ME again! I think Coby can't wait either!

candice said...

I hate being pregnant! i'm so sorry you are feeling so miserable! i know exactly how you feel and am SOOOOO glad it is over. hang in there and CONGRATS!!

carly k said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Sorry you feel so terrible! That is the worst!!!

Lisha said...

Poor Annie! Wish I could help you! Hang in there, maybe it will be over in a month!! :) Congrats, so happy for you! :)

Meladie said...

Oh, that sickness is rough! I'm so sorry you're feeling so crappy, but I'm SOOO excited for you! Hope you can feel better soon.

Mindi said...

YAY NELSON FAMILY!!!

wait....does that mean you and the chad have sex?????

bows and more said...

Congrats again! I really mean it that I would love to help you out! So call me! Your kids are darling it will be fun to see who this little one is!

Lindsay Ann said...

Congrats Annie! I was wondering why you haven't blogged for awhile. Hope you feel better soon!

Whitney and Chris said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you! congratulations! You and Chad really do make the cutest babes so it's a good thing a new little one is on the way! This is great news!

Jennie Minor said...

YAY you posted that you were prego! I am so excited and wish that I lived close to you so I could help you out with laundry, and the kiddos! hope you get feeling better!

[BrookeO] said...

Hooray! Congrats Annie, I couldn't be happier for you.
And I'm with everyone else, wish I was close enough to lend a hand, nothing worse than prego sick.

Love ya!