Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I gotta complain for a minute....

*I have nothing to wear and I HATE buying maternity clothes! What is a girl to do? Even if I did like buying them there is no where in this town with a decent selection!

*I want some good fruit and it's hard to find since it is all pretty much out of season. So I just eat junk. I know I should be running with the cravings for fruit but I it's too hard!

* I have seen 4 different cars going the wrong way in the awesome (sarcasm) newly redone roundabout I drive through all the time. Did I mention all with in one week. Come on gray hairs the do not enter signs are not a joke! I'm scared for my life every time I approach it. If you know which round about I am talking about I think most of you would agree that the whole thing is a complete mess and they need to just start over from scratch and ditch the round about.

*My kids are awful in the car and climb out all the time. Which makes me crazy and probably a scary driver. I threaten that the police are going to take them away and they could careless! I'm just waiting for a fat ticket...Any ideas besides just tying them up and locking them in?

Ok I feel better now...wheww

7 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

You have every right to complain! Sorry, don't have a bunch of solutions for ya....fruit smoothies worked for me in the cold months! Maybe that's not appetizing to other people when it's freezing outside....?!?

So funny about the roundabout! That totally happened at the Bloomington exit ALL the time when they first built it. You'd think that since there are a few around town now, people would understand the rules!

Be careful and don't die.

jaesi said...

My kids are terrible in the car too.
In fact...I got pulled over a few months back and we had been driving all day so no one had their seat belts on and the whole time the cop was at the window, Asher was screaming "I CANT GET MY SEATBELT ON!" "IT WONT BUCKLE!"
It traumatized his little soul and he still talks about it everyday :)

Ive heard Motherhood is good (gag)

Meladie said...

If you figure out the secret to getting your kids to sit still and stay in their belts PLEASE share! Holy crap, my kids are so crazy in the car too. So I'm totally feeling your pain on that!
As for fruit...I'm with your friend, I loved fruit smoothies when I was pregnant. I would use frozen fruit...costco has yummy ones usually...and of course a little ice cream to sweeten it up :) That's probably why they were so yummy haha! Good luck!

Aleisha said...

I totally understand your need to complain... pregnancy makes things so much more irritating. Hopefully this last little while of pregnancy will go by fast!

Kena said...

Oh Annie...I feel for ya!

Abby said...

Annie, this is Bronson. Sorry for the random comment. I recently broke my glasses and heard you had a cool website of cheap glasses. If you still have it or can find it again, would you mind sending it to Abby's email? Sorry again.

Bronson

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I feel your pain - I crave fresh fruit like crazy! I bite the bullet & spend ridiculous amounts on strawberries, grapes & kiwi because it's all I want. Costo it Annie - especially since I don't have one!

I hate maternity clothes too but someone gave me a gift card to Motherhood so I used it last week. Heidi Klum came out with a small collection & the only thing I liked were the dark skinny jeans so I bought them. There is no belly, they sit super low & are super comfy. Go check them out.