
After months of pestering the hubby we finally got a new car! With baby coming and 3 car seats, there was no way we would fit
in my little Accord. I think it was time to kiss it goodbye considering that I've had it for 7 years. We got a Honda Pilot and I absolutely love it. My mom bought one a couple years ago and I've been coveting it.The only bad thing about it is my kids think it is a jungle gym!I thought my none buckleing children were bad in my little car.
Now they are jumping over seats!We got the built in DVD player hoping that would keep them occupied but they are still all over the place. Hopefully with time they will calm down.
in my little Accord. I think it was time to kiss it goodbye considering that I've had it for 7 years. We got a Honda Pilot and I absolutely love it. My mom bought one a couple years ago and I've been coveting it.The only bad thing about it is my kids think it is a jungle gym!I thought my none buckleing children were bad in my little car.
Now they are jumping over seats!We got the built in DVD player hoping that would keep them occupied but they are still all over the place. Hopefully with time they will calm down.
7 comments:
Yay! Cute, cute car... ahh..Chad probably didn't want it described that way! But I love it!! Yay for you!!
happy day is right!!
Great choice- this car screams Annie :) in a good way of course.
YAY! glad you got your car! :D
Oh, I love mine.
how exciting!! good for you you deserve it! hope you are doing well, hang in there! your getting closer!
yeah! So glad you got one! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment