thoughts of a flighty woman
This is Chad's new favorite music video. He thinks it's dope!
{this guy's facial expressions are hilarious!}
This kid to rocks! We watched it this week & I think he makes signing look fun rather than hard.
we have been jammin out to this song in the car the past few weeks. we love it and the girls loved watching that video!
sorry I am at my mom's house and just realized I am signed in under her... this is katie
Love that...my girls did too. They want to learn all those signs now :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This kid to rocks! We watched it this week & I think he makes signing look fun rather than hard.
we have been jammin out to this song in the car the past few weeks. we love it and the girls loved watching that video!
sorry I am at my mom's house and just realized I am signed in under her... this is katie
Love that...my girls did too. They want to learn all those signs now :)
Post a Comment