Yesterday was one of those bizaro days that I'm glad is over with! It started out being one of the many days I've experienced while being prego that I couldn't get out of bed. I finally got going and went and got a delicious cherry fresh lime only to find a nasty hair in it. It just got weirder or grosser from there on out. Then I came home and was laying on my bed wishing I could take a nap when I heard Luke say "I think it's dead" I immediately thought oh now what do they have? Then Hallie walked in my room and said mom I think the bunny got it and I looked up and she was holding a dead mouse (that she found in the sand box). I screamed so loud she threw it up in the air. Then I started freaking out trying to scrub her hands clean and get rid of it. I couldn't help laughing because her and Luke kept saying funny things like "I think the spiders killed it" Hallie was sure the bunny killed it. I'm assuming she meant the Easter bunny....
Then later that night I was changing into my PJs and found a fruit loop wedged between my many layers of clothes. Don't worry it wasn't soggy. :)
Did I mention that I am so sick of being prego I could scream?! Just thought I would throw that out there. :)
3 comments:
Holy cow I just looked at your counter and can't believe you only have that long left! But obviously it's not going by very fast for you! So excited to see that new baby!
Seriously....that's a gross day...a hair and a dead mouse...sick. Your kiddos are so funny. Your such a good mom for cracking up in the moment!
Hang in there Annie! Pregnancy is never fun in the end, but the reward is worth it, right? I know...we try to remind ourselves of that every day!:)
Oh Annie.......I'm laughing....not the prego but the other stuff. So sorry you're so miserable.
Post a Comment