Hallie and her peeps
Luke had his Preschool graduation this morning. They sang a song for each month of the year. It was seriously so cute. Luke was so excited he jumped up and down half the time. I can't believe he will be a kindergartner next year.
It's a bitter sweet feeling to have no schedule for the summer. I love having the little breaks while the kids are at school but it will be nice to be lazy for a bit. :)
Luke & Ms. Kamie

3 comments:
Congrats you 2!!
Congrats to Luke and Hallie! I can't believe they are getting SO big! I think I am going to be in Utah next week. I want to stop in on my way home and see you and the kiddos, and that CUTE baby Jax!!! And maybe have Amber take a few pics of my crazy kids! ;)
You are going to have a KINDERGARTENER! Awesome! He's a cutie! Are ya hanging in there with three? ;)
Post a Comment