Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yeah Baby!

We are so happy to have our baby here! He surprised us by coming 16 days early. Chad and I were headed out for a dinner date and my water broke. I was happy we weren't at the restraunt when it happened. :)
He was born May 1st at 11 pm. He weighed 7.4 pounds and was 19.5 inches long. We finally decided on his name about an hour before we left the hospital it is Jaxon Garn. We are all just lovin' on him, he is such a sweet baby.


Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Oh my goodness congrats!!!! He is so cute.
Love the name and love that he came early.

xo

bows and more said...

Oh my gosh he is a doll! Love his name too! So happy he is here! Can't wait to see him in real life!

jaesi said...

Oh Annie! Congrats! He is so beautiful. I must meet this little man when I come in a few weeks.

candice said...

Congratulations Annie! What a sweet little boy! I love boys (and Tommy totally has that little helicopter blanket). I'm glad it all went well, and you are doing fine (doesn't it feel great not being pregnant anymore!). Happy Birthday baby Jaxon.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Ooh I'm jealous of your little Jaxon! So cute & the family looks thrilled to have him here, especially so early! Congrats!!!

russandkatie said...

congratulations!!!

The Wallis Family said...

What a cutie!I love this little man!

Jennie Minor said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer so I could hold this little guy! Oh I love him already!!! I think he needs me to hold him soon!!!!

Whitney and Chris said...

Oh my gosh Annie! He is absolutely darling! Congratulations!

Megal said...

Oh man he is cute. He is totally a little Chad and Annie Nelson baby! I can't believe I have not seen him yet! Can't wait to get over there.

Meladie said...

What a cutie! Congratulations...so nice that he came early too! I love the name Jaxon.

Kandace Wittwer said...

Congratulations Annie! There is nothing more joyful than a beautiful little one straight from Heaven!

Lisha said...

Finally a picture! He is adorable! Everyone looks so thrilled. He is definitely loved! Congrats Annie and Chad, I am so excited for your new addition. How is three kids for ya? :)

Heather T. said...

This is killing me!! I need to get better so I can meet my new little nephew!

Amy said...

Yeah!! congrats!! so glad you are both doing well! bet your kids are in heaven! i will come by when its ok :) congrats! he is adorable!

Dana said...

Congrats Annie he is such a doll!