Friday, June 25, 2010

good old fashion fun

I meant to blog this a couple weeks ago when it actually happened because I thought it was hilarious...
It was about 9:30 in the morning my kids were all asleep (that hardly ever happens) and I was cleaning. I get a knock at the door so I peek out the blinds to see if I should open the door in my not so awesome looking grubby outfit. I don't see anyone so I look down to see if it is one of the neighbor kids and there is a huge box. So I'm thinking what the heck? I didn't order anything. So I open the door and bend down to see what the box says and out jumps my 18 year old neighbor Jamie. I scream a blood curdling scream (if you know me I am extremely jumpy) and try to calm down and figure out what was going on. She is dying laughing and her sister Kimmie steps out from behind one of my pillars on my porch. Kimmie is laughing even harder. Finally when I find my voice I asked them what they were doing. They said they were just bored and needed some good summer entertainment. So they were jumping out of the box at a few of the neighbors houses. They also said I gave them the best scream. Naturally :) I use to drive my mom crazy by screaming. Unfortunately my little Hallie has inherited my lungs.
I miss doing crazy things like that. I think everyone needs a good laugh. I laughed about it all morning, once I finally got my heart beat to slow down.

1 comment:

jaesi said...

Annie- I love you. The end.

They need to invest in a Flip and record everyones response :)