

I'm a little slow posting this... 2 weekends ago we headed up to Provo to take the kids to ride Thomas the train at the Heber Valley Railroad. It was for Luke's birthday since he is obsessed with Thomas the train. The first night we were there we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. This was a hit. My kids won't stop talking about it the had a blast! Hallie won't stop talking about the mouse that came and talked to her. The next morning we headed up to Heber with a thousand other people and rode Thomas. Our cousin Bode is a fellow lover of Thomas so his mom and him met us up there. It was very exciting for the kids to see a giant Thomas.
The last day we were up there we went to Hogle Zoo. The kids were all over this. We haven't been to a zoo for 2 years. I dare say this was there favorite place next to DisneyLand.




1 comment:
I also have a Thomas the Train lover. I guess I'll have to make a trip to see Thomas too! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment