So Luke and I went to TJ Maxx the other day and he talked me into buying him a train. I told him on the way home "don't show Dad & Hal your new train, Dad will get mad at me for buying you another train." So we walk in the door and Luke runs straight over to Chad and says " Mom told me not to tell you she got me a new train!" Chad just laughed...
Hallie's cousins gave her this darling sleeping beauty crown for her birthday. She was so excited she pulled it out of the box and put it on. Then she started crying and said " Mom it doesn't match my dress!"
Luke wanted to watch a movie the other night and he said " popcorn goes with movies, where's the popcorn?" We were
I probably shouldn't share this one but it's too funny not to. I was nursing Jaxon and Hal walked up to me and said (while pointing to the left side of her chest) "this side milk, (pointed to the other side) and this side coke."
Luke walked up behind me and said "wow Mom your bum is really big now!" (so true....sigh)
4 comments:
haha!! those are so funny!.. You gotta love the things that come out of kids mouths
it's a little known fact that boys who like trains are smart! Ok so it's not science or anything but we noticed in our primary the past few years that all the really smart boys like bordering on genius had a thing for trains :)
Our kids keep us humble, right? And my son, too, loves trains. I'm with your friend on the genius thing! :)
Oh I live them all - you reminded me to go write some funny things down - you can't forget it!
Post a Comment