Sunday, August 15, 2010

Little monsters


Oh wow! Amber had her work cut out for her. I had a feeling it wasn't a good day for pictures, but then it never is. I'm not exaggerating when I say these guys were terrible! Running around like a bunch of crazies! Amber had Hallie & Carly's hair curled so cute, the curls fell out after 5 minutes because they were running and jumping. Then Hallie pretty much cried the whole time. It was a nightmare. Poor Heather will never want to go with us again! I'm just glad a few turned out good. Couldn't get Mr. Baby to smile :( Maybe next time. (photos by Amber with carlygracephoto.com)

2 comments:

Meladie said...

Oh my gosh Annie, your kids are just beautiful! Such cute pictures. I love the comment (from previous post) of Hallies..one side milk, the other side coke...TOOOO funny! Gotta love kids.

Lisha said...

LOVE them! They are perfect. You can see their personalities. Way cute kids Annie! :)