Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I heart my Gnome Baby




ohhh I just wanna squeeze this little man! He brings so much joy to our house. (:
Poor little thing had his 4 month check up today. Which means shots :( He weighed 15 lbs. 1 oz. and was 26 1/4. Apparently he is a big boy 90th percentile in height and 70th percentile in weight.
I hope he always keeps his happy little personality. He cooed and smiled at the doctor and nurses. He cried for a second after he got his shots, but gave the nurse a quick smile. Such a little sweetie. This is one of my favorite stages.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisha said...

How can you not love that adorable little face?!:)

russandkatie said...

12 pounds doesn't seem like that big but his cute chubby cheeks tell us different. I love chunky babies!!!

Jennie Minor said...

he is soooo cute! Oh I love these pics of him! That smile makes my day everytime I see it!

{Annie N.} said...

opps he was 15 lbs. Katie! Typo!

Heather T. said...

we sure love him too! bode talks about big boy jaxon all the time!

[BrookeO] said...

Cute, cute boy!