Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My 3 little skeletons



I'm such a sucker for the glow in the dark skeleton P.Js. Had em every year since Luke
was 1. Love em & so do they!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy said...

where do you get them? my kids would be in heaven!! i might have to copy :) so adorable, and your baby, wow he is growing up, better bring him to the park next time so i can see him!! what a handsome little guy!!

Heather T. said...

yes, yes, yes, they are the best! i love that bode wears his all winter!

jaesi said...

I always talk myself out of buying those...saying to myself- if the kids need pajamas- they can wear a t-shirt.

although seeing baby J in them makes me think other wise.

The Wallis Family said...

I love them. What a fun tradition. We started having those with G, and Carly still loves them. Hallies hair is gorgeous by the way!

Meladie said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your little one is...holy cow, they grow fast! Happy Birthday btw (very late, sorry!) It looks like you had fun. And way to go on your hubsters runnin' the marathon! Good for him! You guys have such a cute family, I love all your cute posts.

Bloggie McBlogster said...

I love those little skelingtons. Can't wait to see you guys in December.