


I thought I'd do a little update on the kiddies since all I ever do is post pictures.
Luke aka Buddy is our happy little kindergartner. He is my little helper, he is such a good boy he will pretty much do anything I ask. He just lost his 3rd tooth and is super excited about it. He is our tender hearted boy.
Interests: He loves coloring and writing and is very good at both. He would play video games all day if we let him. Has found a new love for soccer (YEAH). Loves poptarts & coke.
Luke aka Buddy is our happy little kindergartner. He is my little helper, he is such a good boy he will pretty much do anything I ask. He just lost his 3rd tooth and is super excited about it. He is our tender hearted boy.
Interests: He loves coloring and writing and is very good at both. He would play video games all day if we let him. Has found a new love for soccer (YEAH). Loves poptarts & coke.
{Thanks to my big sis for Amber for taking their pics. carlygracephoto.com }
1 comment:
ok...I am dying over these pics! They are all SO adorable and are getting soooooSO big! I can't believe that Luke is already in kindergarten, and how grown up Hallie girl looks! And Jax! Oh I just want to squeeze those checks! COME VISIT ME ANNIE! Bring the WHOLE crew!!!!
Post a Comment