It was quite a task putting this signs up in the dark. Big thanks to my mom & Heather for helping me make them & hang them. Chad did awesome! This was his 3rd time running it, and his best time. He ran it in 3 hours 33 min. I ran in with him the last 2 blocks and nearly fainted. I couldn't believe how fast he was running. Pretty sad that I could barely keep up with him for 2 blocks especially when he just ran 26 miles!! Dennis Larkin Aunt Stacie
awesome signs! I still remember the signs that Kena put up for Nick and I, they were such motivators along the way! Someday I will run St. George again.
2 comments:
holy shizzle! that time freaking ROCKS!!
sweet signs! did he see them all? hope so.
i will walk briskly for pine nuts :)
awesome signs! I still remember the signs that Kena put up for Nick and I, they were such motivators along the way! Someday I will run St. George again.
Post a Comment