Tuesday, March 6, 2007

an exciting day

Today is a long awaited day. The handle on one of the back doors in my car has been broken for like two months and it's been driving me crazy.Trying to get two kids in and out of one door with a car seat in the way is rather challenging. So today it's finally getting fixed. Stephen Wade Honda will be my new best friend. It's funny how we take for granted the little things.

3 comments:

C Hansen said...

I hate those little things that never seem to get fixed! Like doors in the bathroom and such :) I thought V would be right over to fix that... guess I'm not as enticing as I thought :)

Malea Ellett said...

That is very exciting! Aah, the simple things in life! About your question, I use fireworks! It's easy, I'll show you! See ya tomorrow!

brit said...

little things that never get fixed????? don't even get me started on that list.....good to see you on the book club list! YEAH!