Friday, March 16, 2007
How embarrassing!
Last night I went to Target. They were having a good sale on Pop. I figured I'd stock up because it was so cheap. So I loaded up the bottom of my shopping cart with 4 packs of pop. As I'm leaving I start pushing my cart out of the store and as I'm pushing it down the ramp my pop falls off. The next thing I know cans are flying in every direction. Then Diet coke starts spraying up into the air. I am stunned so I just stood there in awe. Thank goodness for this cute couple that collected all the cans for me. I felt like the biggest idiot! While I was walking to my car I had several people stop to tell me that my pop was spraying everywhere. Like I missed that! It was like a freakin' sprinkler spraying. I've never seen anything happen like that before! I tend to find myself in these sort of situations more often than I'd like to admit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! That is the WORST. To top off things like that I am usually in my grubbiest clothes and my kids are in shorts and coyboy boots, just to top it all off. So sorry! Anyways, I had so much fun getting to know you last night. Thanks for coming and we SO have to do it again. Also, dont forget the "easter plan," that is code for you know what.....
I'm so glad it happened to you and not me!! LOL :)
Brit is never in grubby clothes don't listen to her...the cowboy boot thing is another story.
I had a blast last night looking at your gorgeous face and coveting!! Can I just have your eyes?? We could trade and you would match Mr. Picky.
Good job Annie - sounds like it should have been on film!
Is Brit the Brit from 6th grade?
Hi Ashlyn, Yes I am the Brit from 6th grade.....I think:) I told Annie the other night that I thought I saw you at Lowes and was too rude to say Hi. I had my two year old (you may have noticed) and besides that, I'm too shy and always think people have forgotten me. Anyways, sorry for being so rude. How are you? (Annie, thanks for letting me use your blog to play catch up.....)
Britney - or Brit ... I did see you walk in @ Lowes but I thought the same thing, that you wouldn't remember me. I told my husband I knew you from school & he thought I was rude for not saying Hi.
Sunday night I went from blog to blog - following everyone's friend links...it was fun to see what people are up to & how we are all connected. Thanks for the blog liking girls!
Post a Comment