Well I had a fun weekend. I was invited to a girls retreat up in Pine Valley with some girls I went to high school with. It was fun to see what every one ended up doing. I can't believe it has almost been 10 years since I graduated. Time flies!
I have been in such a shopping mood, I think its this warm weather. I want to go to Vegas and go to the mall and eat at PF Changs. If I had a babysitter for Luke I would leave right now! I have no summer clothes. Last year I was pregnant so I didn't buy anything. Dang it! I guess I'll have to go shop! St.George shopping doesn't excite me though. I guess I'll have to convince Chad to let me go to Vegas. That could be hard.
2 comments:
oh yes! I know what you mean about the shopping. I have been craving a trip to Vegas, too! Have fun when you do get there! (I won't be doing that this year.....Mike is back in school and working two jobs. Don't think I could convince him that a trip to Vegas would be all that safe for my VERY tight budget that I have him on.....oh well.)
I'm so ready for a Vegas trip. We could just window shop brit! Lets go and eat some good food and look at all the fun stuff we can't afford. Annie plan us a trip!!
Post a Comment