Sunday, March 4, 2007
what a day!
Today began and ended with me getting puked on. This morning the Hallie threw up all over me and my bed. Then Luke gagged on a chip a threw up on me a few minutes ago. Yuck! I'm sick of sick kids! My kids have been sick all week. I'm ready to be done with all this crap! Or should I say throw up. On a different note I love blogging. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blogs and getting good ideas. It's nice to see what all you other moms are up to, especially when we are all so busy that we probably don't get to chat as much as we would like to. Well I guess I better get ready to go to bed. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Annie: How are you? Thanks for the link to my blog! :)
Oh Annie!! So sorry about the puke! That is one (of the many) things I cannot handle. Makes me puke to smell it, see it, or even see someone retch. Yuck!
Hope today didn't involve any regurgatating :)
Post a Comment