Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Been a while

Wow! I have been slacking on the blogging! I didn't realize how long it had been. I've also being slacking off on working out, until last week Carolyn kicked my butt into gear. We went to the track twice last week and walked jogged sprinted and ran up and down the stairs. One I mean the only cool thing about the stairs is that it totally worked my stomach. I was so sore the next day. I thought I was going to pass out doing them but hey my jelly needs some serious help so I guess its worth doing. I wish it was easier to take my kids to the track its so much softer and nicer to run on. Luke runs off the whole time. I forgot how much better I feel when I exercise. I get so tired during the days that I don't exercise.
On a different note I'm going to Provo tomorrow and I'm so excited that get to eat at PF Chang's. That is by far my favorite restaurant. Sad that eating is the highlight of my trip.

4 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Hey Annie ~ thanks for letting me view your blog ~ having issues with stalkers?

C Hansen said...

Is that hot runner from the track following you Annie?? When are we going again?? Lets do 10 times on the stair run this time -K-

{Annie N.} said...

Are you trying to kill me? I'm waiting for your cold to pass so we can go again.

Ash said...

I love food too! It is not the highlight of my trip, but the highlight of my life....isn't that why we go to the track and run stairs...to enjoy FOOD!