We had a pretty fun weekend. Friday Chad and I got to go on date with no kids! We went to Blades of Glory. There was some pretty funny parts in that show. At one point a girl behind us pointed to Chad and said look that guys crying.
Saturday we had a BBQ/Easter Egg hunt at Bill's house after we went to Kolob to fish. We didn't stay long because it got really cold and started raining. My favorite part of the trip was we ate at the Pizza Noodle place in Zions. I love that food! Yummy!
Then on Easter Sunday we had our second Easter egg hunt at my Mom's house. So now we are over flowing with candy.
3 comments:
Annie,
Hi its Jaesi. I found your site through Abbys. How are you dear? Your kids are soooo cute! The last time I saw you was right before you had your little girl. You look great and life looks good for you. When I am in Utah again we will have to get together.
Have a great day!!! Jaesi
Cute Kiddies
Jaesi- so good to hear from you. Where are you these days? What is your email? Lets catch up when you come for sure!
Post a Comment