I way bugged I haven't had a computer all week! Mines in the shop because it has a virus. People are lame that send them! I better not have to buy a new computer!Until its fixed I'm stuck using my moms or sisters.
Oh I haven't blogged about my trip up north. It was way fun lots of yummy food and shopping. We stayed at the crapiest hotel ever but it was still fun. One of the days we went to Trolley Square. Wow! That was creepy I couldn't make myself go into the middle of the mall. We went in Pottery Barn Kids through the outside entrance both Amber and I were too freaked out to go into the main part. So sad all those poor people and their families.
Any way I guess we are off for another adventure this weekend. We are going to take our first camping trip with both kids. It should be fun. I hope you all have a fun weekend!
4 comments:
that totally bites! Sorry! how are you liking the whole private blog thing?? I obviously havent done it yet. hahah I really should though... hey my mom wnats to be added to your list of readers.. laurielundin@msn.com
So why did you go private?? Paparazzi houndin you?? :)
Sorry bout the virus!! I'm taking Logan and Taylor to Moab to camp until Thursday with the montessori school. We need to chat about stuff woman!!!
Abby the private thing is ok but I have had a lot of people ask to be added. I didn't realize that many people were looking at it cause none of them comment! By the way I love my modbe shirt! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for letting me view the blog. Been a while. Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun stuff going on. I have found that camping is only fun when it is done right.....and there is no getting out of it for me, being married to Alan and all.
Post a Comment