Friday, May 18, 2007

Avril..


So I have a new favorite song it's a called "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. It's a total teeny bop song that sounds like a bunch of cheerleaders are singing. It cracks me up, if you've heard it you will know what I mean by the girl has attitude. Which, I don't think I have except for the other day with the dog poop incident. Anyway it's a snappy little song. Ya lame topic I was just listening to the song and thought it was something differnt to write about.

3 comments:

C Hansen said...

Whatever!! He loved me Annie, you were just younger and prettier Oh! and not married. I don't know why I still hang out with you.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I like dumb music too. Do you like robin thicke?? I do, I do.

{Annie N.} said...

I don't think I know who that is. What does she sing?