Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's poop again!

So we got this new neighbor a couple months ago and they have this stupid fat dog that roams around the neighborhood pooping where ever he pleases. My yard is apparently one of his favorites because I can't even count how many times we've found his poop. Well today after I found about the 10th piece of poop in my yard I snapped! I got my little shovel and bucket and gathered all his nasty poop and threw it over the wall into their drive way. Yes, I may sound like a jerk. But I don't have a dog for that very reason and I think it's very rude of them to let their dog do that. I hope they get the message.

5 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

holy cow Annie - I hope they get it!

Malea Ellett said...

ha ha ha ha!!! That is so awesome! Good Job!!!!!!

{Annie N.} said...

I'm sure there was a more mature way I could have handled that. I was just really fed up with their dog poop. I hope you don't all think I'm evil.

brit said...

I am TOTALLY proud of you. That is something I would have done. I say if you get more poop, you should put it in a bag and light it on their front porch......I must have seen that in some movie....HELLO ADAM SANDLER!

C Hansen said...

HAHAHAHA!! Sponge anyone??