Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Comments?

Ok I feel lame! I was just looking at my cousin Abby's page and ever post has at least 16 comments! I'm lucky if I get one. I know you guys are looking at my page so you better write something or I'll block you! HE!HE! No really it would be fun to hear from some of you blog stalkers.

5 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

-k- That's funny, I was looking at Jaesi's, and she has a ton too!!!! I'll comment on yours if you comment on mine!

Ash said...

HAHA, it is so true...

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

ya that is what happens. We all have stalkers that look daily & don't say a word.

C Hansen said...

Nobody stalks or comments on mine. Maybe I should start writing something Rique or post those special pics of you Annie??? Add some shock value.

Abby said...

annie you are so funny! the only reason I have lots of comments is because I have no life and all I do is blog... as do my friends.. .haha you should be congratulating yourself for having a life! heehee