Thursday, May 3, 2007

Cute desk


Target : Our House Black Desk
I have been looking for a black desk for my computer that I swear I'm never going to get back. Chad if you are looking for a good mother's day gift for me heres one. :)

3 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

IKEA opens on the 23rd - this reminds me how excited I am!

{Annie N.} said...

I want to go!

brit said...

I got a GREAT black table at TJ Max about a year ago for my entry way and it was way too big so it held crap in the kitchen for several months until i converted it in to a desk and I LOVE IT! I will post a picture of it. It is tall so I have to use a stool and is helps me not pile stuff on the desk cause it has no drawers or anything.......that doesnt make any sense but i have more blogging to do so I cant explain.....