Thursday, May 3, 2007

Which invitation do you like?






I am helping Chad's brother's fiance with her wedding announcements. Malea has made a few to pick from. I'd like some feed back from you guys. Keep in mind these pictures are of random people and the wording isn't correct Malea was just giving us an idea of what they would look like.

7 comments:

brit said...

i PERSONALLY LIKE THE FIRST AND THE LAST ONE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY. I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THAT CHRISTINA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. YOU SCORED A WINNER. I AM PRETTY GLAD THOSE NELSON BOYS GOT RID OF THE OTHER GIRLS AND GOT MUCH BETTER ONES.....A COUPLE OF THE BEST. GIRLS NIGHT TONIGHT? I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE NO PLANS AND MY HUBBY IS GOING TO SLC FOR A FUNERAL SERVICE AND MY BOYS ARE HAVING A SLEEP OVER WITH THEIR NANA AND PAPA.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I didn't proof my spelling on the last comment ...

My vote is the last one because it is the most classic design. All of them are great but my favorite is the last. It would be something I would be happy with for years to come.

C Hansen said...

I the first and last one also. The last one being my favorite.

We just got back from Moab yesterday and I took my parents to Vegas this morning to fly out to mexico. I need a break from traveling. UGH!

Becca said...

I also like the first and last....but probably the last one a little bit better.

{Annie N.} said...

She picked the first one. We took their pictures last night. They turned out really cute! I can't wait to see the finished invite. I personally liked the last one best too. Sorry Brittney I didn't read your comment until today! I still don't have a computer. Im using my moms when I can. Lets try to get together this week. That is if Carolyn would stop traveling.

brit said...

no kidding. Don't worry about it. I had a BEAUTIFUL night ALONE! I love that. I never get to be all alone and I am getting it again tonight. aaaahhhhh. You ought to see if Christina cares if you post some of her pics....I want to see.