Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Baby steps



Hallie is getting ready to walk. She will be one next month and I'm thinking she will walk by her birthday. Its so fun to see such little babys walk.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her! She is so stinkin' cute!

Lisha said...

Aubrey is close too! She takes about 4-5 steps and then just lunges to what she wants. I am just waiting for her to get enough confidence to keep going on her own. Can you believe our babies are almost one?!! Aubrey will be 1 next Tuesday! Time has just flown by! By the way....what are you getting Hallie for her birthday...I need some ideas?

[BrookeO] said...

she is adorable!!!
love that age, so much fun and so dang cute!!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Annie-
Thanks for passing Heather's message on to Lisha for me. It's been fun looking at your blog. Your family is beautiful. Your little boy looks a lot like you (do you hear that a lot?). If you're interested, I would love to send you an invite to my blog. Send me an email at espyk@yahoo.com. I look forward to more!

Anonymous said...

Luke and Hallie are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I thought your blog was private... I will have to check it all the time now. By the way, I love your cakes!

Malea Ellett said...

oK, i JUST NOTICED THAT mY NAME SAYS bRANDON, HOPEFULLY YOU KNEW IT WAS ME!!! HA, THAT WOULD BE FUNNY IF bRANDON COMMENTED. aNYWAY, i DO LOVER HER AND SHE IS GORGEOUS!!