Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Veyo Pool







We went up to Veyo pool and swam and ate there delicious food. Veyo pool is one of my favorite places we went to when I was a kid. We had a lot of fun. My kids both love swimming. There was a ton of us there so we were entertained the whole time. After we swam we went down to the creek to catch crawdads, we didn't last long after some kids told us there were snakes. Good times
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisha said...

I am jealous again!! I love Veyo Pool. I remember having their grilled cheese sandwiches! Yum! I love that picture of Luke holding the noodles!

jaesi said...

Oh....Veyo pool. Fond memories. I have to share this story. The merry miss (is that what they were called?) in my ward would always go there in the summer. There were about 10 girls all the same age. We would jump out of the pool, line up, hold hands, and one girl would push the buttons on the pinball machines they had there. Electricity would shoot through everyone. We thought it was fun.
I cant believe we all lived. Im scared for my kids to grow up.

brit said...

who is frederico lima? a friend of yours?

{Annie N.} said...

whats with the people who leave me comments in a differnt language?

Jaesi thats too funny! We used to pass each other out at our activities. No wonder I'm brain dead.

Heather B said...

Ah, the Veyo pool...it used to have slides, right? We got to go like, once a year, and it was such a huge deal. Fun! (I didn't know they had good food, I want to try it now.)

Abby said...

reminds me of old family reunions or something... didnt we have a few there??