Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Morning person?

I don't understand morning people! Why do you think it is necessary to wake up at the butt crack of dawn? It just doesn't feel natural to me . I have to pry my eyelids open before 8 am. I hate mornings and unfortunatly Chad loves them. We just don't see eye to eye on the whole thing. On the weekends I look forward to sleeping in and he looks forward to waking up making all kinds of racket and singing or whisteling some times both. Those sounds make me mad especially at 7 am. It reminds me of highschool when my mom would try to wake me and Susie up. Half the time we would roll out of bed ten minutes before school started. Then I'd get there and there were all this cute girls who had spent hours on there hair and makeup. I recall wearing pajama pants and pony tails a majority of the time. No wonder I didn't get the guys. My dad is also an morning person and he was really chatty. I would have to tell him "just don't even talk to me". Mean things would come out of my mouth that I shouldn't be accountable for. Needless to say I guess I'm just jealous of you happy morning people.

8 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I totally used to be a morning person but a few years into our marriage Coby converted me. Now I have a hard time getting up, but I must admit it does feel better! I used to go to Jetettes & not talk until I had to since it was so early. I may have been looked at as unfriendly because of this.

Lisha said...

Kids ruin everything!! I am not a morning person, but have had to change my attitude because my kids wake up soooo early!

Heather B said...

Annie! I found you on Jaesi's blog...how do you know her? Anyway, I know we're not that close, I'm Krystal (Esplin) Trapnell's younger sister, and a second or third cousin of Lisha's...so that pretty much makes me a blog stalker. But I thought I'd leave you a comment anyway! I'm not a morning person either, and I hope kids will cure me of it. Oh yeah, is Abby your cousin too? Small world.

Well, I see Lisha left a comment-Krystal and Lisha were really close, so I'm sure she'd like to be invited to read her blog, actually, so would I, would you tell her that if she doesn't come back and check this? My gmail account is honeylips at gmail dot com and Krystal's...I only know her e-mail is espyk at yahoo dot com. Sorry for the long comment. Have a good day.

Becca said...

I totally know what you mean about the morning stuff....and I am totally not. Luckily Elyza and Cohen both feel the same way. 8am is the earliest.....sometimes elyza even sleeps until almost 10. She is going to love high school.

Abby said...

I'm not a morning person either... unfortunately sam wakes up at the but crack! Totally sucks! Ohwell ... Hey I guess I will be seeing you on monday at Roccocos?? Sweeet!

brit said...

its 8:17 now and I went to bed at 8:00 last night (I have been puking my guts out for over 24 hours now) and the point is, I can barely see straight (point in case: I am NOT a morning person....I guess Im not really a night person either...I just like to sleep.) I just walk out and pretend to watch my kids play for a good hour or so. This stupid heat doesn't help. Lucky me, Mike got a call this morning at about 5 and so he brought home McDonalds for my kids so I dont have to cook breakfast (by not cooking I mean I dont have to break open a bag of cold cereal and granola bars:)

jaesi said...

oh sweet mornings. I count the minutes until my kids nap so I can too.

Ash said...

HAHAHA.... love the blog!

I have forced myself to become a morning person!!!