Lets go back in time to the summer of 2001. What a great summer! I often find myself thinking about it. That was the summer Becca and Debbie and I had our own girl's club. We would wakeboard at least two or three times a week. Yes we had uniforms as you can see.You probably can't read them due to my sweet scanning job, but the say B.A.D which stands for Becca Annie and Debbie. It was so freakin' fun! Debbie's Dad would let us take their boat all by ourselves. (Crazy!) Every once in a while we would let some of our guy friends come with us but only because they invited their selves.What I would give for a day at the lake with the girls!

3 comments:
What would I give for a day at the lake with the girls too! That would be so much fun! I always felt bad that I wasn't a part of the B.A.D. club!:( I would've loved to be a member, but I guess that's what I get for getting married that summer! Great picture!
Okay, that's just way to funny.
That was seriously so fun...I think about that summer all the time too. Seriously.
Post a Comment