Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ode to my family...

I don't know what I would do with out my family! Today was an awesome day! It started out by going to lunch with a few of my long time friends with no kids! Yes you heard it right I got to go to lunch with no kids! Thanks to Amber she is always so sweet to watch them both for me. It is a very rare experience that I get to go anywhere without both of them. I sometimes can get away with just one. So that was very nice then we attempted to got to ratatouille (I think that is how you spell it)I should appologize to anyone who might have been there because for at least half of the movie Luke did laps around the theater. He was quiet but running and climbing and jumping. That was a way cute movie. If you haven't seen it you should. He must have really worn himself out because when we got back he fell asleep face down on hard wood floor! The kid rarely takes naps so I about fell over when I saw him. I also got to go to TJ Max by myself. I haven't been in that store forever! They have some fun stuff in there. Wow! It was a nice day! I felt like a carefree kid today!(Minus the movie) Thanks mom and Amber!

2 comments:

Lisha said...

I'm glad you got to go do that. Sounds fun, especially shopping with no kids! Oh the joys of having nearby for babysitting! I can only wish someday for that luxury!:)

jaesi said...

So fun. I want to see that movie. I love those kind of movies...probly more than I should. Family is the best! I have a neighbor that has been my LIFE SAVER! Our houses are connected so I just turn on the moniter when the kids go to bed and Im out the door!!! its sooo nice.