This was one of the interesting things we saw in Brian Head. The other was pliggs swimming in all of their clothes. Both looked pretty uncomfortable. I kind of think this was their truck....maybe they needed a few more seats?
Hey you- I found your blog on a link from Debbies. I LOVE it. I had no idea what you were up to and two kids, adorable. I would love to hear from you. Brooke WILSON Oldroyd
That's hilarious! I thought you had staged the picture at first. Like the car was up on the hill or you cut and pasted. That's awesome! Mo' Wives...Mo' Problems!
5 comments:
that is weird
Is it really in the back of the truck? Weird. But it would be hilarious to see a bunch of pliggs in it! he he.
Hey you- I found your blog on a link from Debbies. I LOVE it. I had no idea what you were up to and two kids, adorable. I would love to hear from you.
Brooke WILSON Oldroyd
That's hilarious! I thought you had staged the picture at first. Like the car was up on the hill or you cut and pasted. That's awesome! Mo' Wives...Mo' Problems!
Remember Elcheapo girls? We could have used that ride. Of course we didn't need much help, we looked like the real thing. SAD!
Post a Comment