Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Crazy!
After a long night of dreaming about vampires and weird stuff (due to twilight) I woke up thinking about my age. I just realized I'm going to be 28 next month! Crazy! I have to think about my age anytime someone asking me how old I am. I always think I'm 21 but clearly I'm not. I don't feel that old but every once in a while if I drink caffeine after 5 pm I can't sleep. I thought that was something that came with age since my mom has the same problem. (not that you are old mom) Or maybe it has something to do with having kids I swear your body just goes to pot after that. Nothings the same everything sags, and I about pee my pants when I sneeze. But hey the kids are worth it right? Speaking of age I was teasing my grandma the other day because she is turning 80 this week. She looked at me and said "five more years left of me". I was like what?! She told me both of her parents died when they were 85 and that she was going to too. I said no you can't! She said something to the effect that we have to go some time. I can't imagine not having my grandma around. Ever since I graduated I have been one of her little helpers and I have enjoyed it. She may get a little bossy at times but she cracks me up! I am not ready to be old and having people around me die! Yikes! Can we just pause for a while. Getting old sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yes...my body has turned to pot!
I dont believe yours has though.
But Im in town now...we need to play!
AMEN!
I dido the whole body going to pot! I've been pregnant five times and the twins really did a number on my stomach, and I am almost 30. I think I can feel a mid-life crisis coming on:-)lol. but I do love my kids, and my husband says I still lokk great (bless his heart).
And apparently I can't spell anymore either.
Hey you! How are you. When is girls night again? Christina is apparently in Honeymoon bliss so we may have to pull her out of it to join the real world soon! Set it up!
haha annie I loved your post! How was g-ma's party?? she is one funny grandma! haha I can't believe she said that.
Brit It is time for a girls night. I haven't seen much of Christina lately we do need to pull her out!Lets do it next week sometime. What day is good for you?
Post a Comment