
Well Saturday Jennie and I were at Deseret Book and picked up a copy of Twilight. I saw it on every ones blogs so I fell into peer pressure and took Jennie down with me. I talked to her yesterday and she was hooked. She said she finally put it down cause her eyes were hurting so bad. She also wanted to know if there was a sequel. I starred at the book all day avoiding it because I knew I didn't have time to dig in. So last night I finally started it and now I'm counting the seconds till I can start reading it. I thought I'd better blog for a minute. Megan and Heather (my sister- in- law) get mad if there is not a new blog everyday. So I have obviously failed them lately. Anyway take my poll and help me convince those two they need blogs they are both very entertaining. Thanks!
6 comments:
This book is so funny....I love it.
And I also totally got hooked. There are 2 others to this book, and I went and got them immediately after I finished twilight. There is a 4th book coming out next year.
I am finally reading it too! Everyone I know talks about it all the time, especially Brandee, her Mom, and Cari, and all of my young women1! But I actually am hooked. And I am not a reader! And yes there's a sequal, and the third one just came out! Beth is waiting for her autographed copy to come in the mail! That shows you how hooked the Ellett women are!!
Oh, and they're making a movie too!!
I've read it too.....I have the second one, but haven't started it yet. I read that the author Stephanie Meyer's third book has moved past Harry Potter into the number one spot! That's amazing! It's kind of cool that she's just a stay-at-home mom and now is making the big bucks from her writing. Lucky her!:)
What the heck. I didn't know Malea read!! ha ha ha - I love the books.
yeah annie! They are so good!
Post a Comment