Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Twilight zone...

I'm finally done reading all the Twilight books so now I can blog. I finished the third book last night. I spent every free minute I've had reading for the last two weeks. I'm not going to now what to do with myself now. Those are good books! I just couldn't put them down. Well I better go and check out every ones blogs to see what I've missed.

5 comments:

Lisha said...

Done with all of them already! Wow! I am in the middle of New Moon. Don't say anything about the story on your blog.....I am already having a hard time not flipping to the back and reading the end on my own!:)

Mike and Debbie said...

Dang,I need to read those books! I think I'll order them online right now. Glad to have you back!

Malea Ellett said...

How the heck do you get through them so fast!!! I am in the middle of New Moon, and Lisha, I totally read the last line of the end of the book!
I can't wait to read the 3rd! And the 4th!!
I'm glad you're back too, I was getting worried!

Becca said...

Sounds like you read like me....I can't focus on anything else until I am done. Good to have you back.

{Annie N.} said...

Is there a four book?