Today a few of my friends and I went to lunch to celebrate our birthdays and Brandee's baby that is coming next week. I always love getting together with these girls. We have been friends since middle school. They are so funny and we always have fun reminiscing and talking about girl stuff. Love my girls! Thanks for the presents girls! You are the best! It's fun to share our birthdays. (Three out of four of us have birthdays with in a week of each other...kind of crazy!)Nice blurry picture huh?

11 comments:
Happy Birthday Girls!!
Oh I just love you guys...you are the cutest. Happy Bday to all!
Oh and there's a cake again...Love it!
Happy Happy birthday girls! I do have your big days on my calendar ... so even when I don't call or stop by I am thinking about you! Lame I know!
Fun times! I didn't know you all had birthdays that close. I'm glad you got to celebrate together! Happy Birthday tomorrow Annie! Hope you have a great day! Wish I could bet there to take you to lunch and celebrate. You're the best, love ya!
Happy Birthday to you all and today to you Annie! Hope you have a fabulous day because you are a fabulous girl!!
What? Happy Birthday to you all too! You all look so great!
Good luck to you Brandi with your sweet little one making her entrance soon.
Happy Birthday Annie!!! Did you get anything fun from Chad?? Lunch on me next week!! And I am not as skinny as a rail!! You obviously haven't seen me for a while. Just wait till you see my newfound backfat... you'll be jealous.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY GIRLY!!!
Thanks everyone!
Happy Birthday, Annie. Hope you had a great one!
Sorry I didn't call on you're birthday, but I hope you got to do something exciting!
Post a Comment