Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Baby Day!

Two babies were born today, to two of my cute friends! Crazy huh? That doesn't happen very often. Erica Bishop had her sweet little Brynlee at 1:41 am weighing
6 lbs. 11 oz. 19 inches long. Healthy happy and just as cute as her older siblings.



Brandee had her sweet baby girl at 4:09 pm weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. She was such a brave woman she decided not to have an epidural! I wish I was that tough. All of Brandee's kids were there fighting over the baby. It was cute they all wanted to hold her. (oh they are still deciding on her name)
I'm glad both babies are her and healthy! Good job girls!








10 comments:

Kena said...

Wow! Good job girls! Beautiful babies! Who looks that good after having a baby? Brandee your face has gone down already. Oh wow I hope the next 8 weeks goes by fast!!

[BrookeO] said...

Thanks for posting this. I just love it. Congrats to them both, they look amazing and the babies adorable. Cute, cute.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Awesome ~ I had just called Erica a few days ago wondering if she had her baby!

jaesi said...

oh how wonderful! Brandi looks too good for just having a baby and without meds!! not fare!

brit said...

How cute. It freaks me out a little to see all those babies. I dont think I am ready for this.....

Lisha said...

Way fun! Both born on the same day! Congratulations new moms! Cute little babies!

Aleisha said...

cute babies. I am jealous. They do both look way too good for having babies hours before.

Lacey Robinson said...

What beautiful babies!! I shouldn't look at the pictures too much or I will start getting ideas....! Congrats to them both!

Erica Onelove said...

Cute! Congrats to both mommies!!

stefanie said...

Seriously, who looks this good after giving birth...I sure don't! Gorgeous moms and equally gorgeous babies!