Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Debbie!


It's Debbie's Birthday today! What a fun girl. She is one of the most creative, reliable, and entertaining friends I have. I wish she lived close so I could celebrate with her. But unfortunately for me she lives in Hawaii. Lucky! Probably I should come visit you for your birthday. I wish! Well I hope you are enjoying your day! I miss you!
By the way this picture was taken forever ago. Debbie showed up at my house to pick me up and we had the same outfit on. Opps! Don't worry I changed. :)

5 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Too cute. Love that girl too.
Happy Birthday Debbie-lou!!

Malea Ellett said...

You girls are so cute! I totally have that same shirt but in maternity!

Lisha said...

Oh Debbie! She's the best! Happy Birthday!

Mike and Debbie said...

Thanks Annie and all you girls! You're fabulous!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey there! I just came across your blog and I don't know if you even remember me. My name is Alli (Ence) and we went to good ol' Woodward together. Don't think I'm psycho! Just thought I'd say hi! Your family is adorable and I love your kids names!