Lol! I about fell over laughing when I saw this picture. Can you tell which hottie is Malea? Thats right she is that smoldering Italian looking fellow on the far right. I'm not sure what possessed us to do this or how we got Kevin into a dress. But Wow! It was pretty fun. We went to Sadie's like this. The slow dancing was a little awkward... Let me just tell you who everyone is. My date no one could quite place. I'm pretty sure people were just jealous of my hot number. I heard people whispering "who is that guy with Annie?" I think they thought I'd finally gotten a BF. Well it was Laurie Nelson... no such luck. On Malea's lap is Jen Atkin back row is Andre Sparks in the dress, Debbie Steurer in the tats. And the now married couple Kevin and Brandee on the left. Thanks for all the good times Malea you are in just about every good memory I've got. I'll especially never forget the first time you came over and we hung out! haha! I knew we were meant to be friends after that hilarious incident! Hope you have a good one! Love ya!

10 comments:
That's awesome! I love that picture of such a random night! Good freakin' times!!
That is hilarious!!! You girls are pretty creative. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALEA!!!!
Oh - Good times!! What were we thinkin?
SOO FUNNY! You were for real hotties!
Happy Birthday Malea. You cute thing you.
Hey annie... I wanna order some mary kay stuff from you... some face stuff.. Im in dire need of something new... what do you like?
That's a great picture! You almost look convincing!:)
I can't believe I missed seeing this in person - I was there but I guess I was in la-la land. I couldn't tell who a few were!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALEA & ANNIE (LATE)
Oh my!!!!!!! That is awesome!! That was so much fun. Thank you for not going into detail about our first hang out!!! ha ha ha ha You are such a sweetie, and have always been there for me!! I love ya!!!
After pondering on that picture for a moment, I seriously look like a boy. I totally look like Shane!!! aahhh, scary!!
I am dying...made my day. Happy Birthday Annie (& Malea). You guys crack me up! Would love to see you all again.
Love it, still laughing!...
Post a Comment