thoughts of a flighty woman
sssssssss. thats me laughing through my teeth (my new laugh) like the guy from Merri Poppins...okay now Im just rambling..its late...
That is so funny! Did you read her blog! She is hilarious! That is what my mom must have gone through with 6 of us....now I feel bad!
Oh I didn't realize she had a blog. I'll have to check it out. Six kids would be freakin' hard! Our poor moms!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
sssssssss. thats me laughing through my teeth (my new laugh) like the guy from Merri Poppins...okay now Im just rambling..its late...
That is so funny! Did you read her blog! She is hilarious! That is what my mom must have gone through with 6 of us....now I feel bad!
Oh I didn't realize she had a blog. I'll have to check it out. Six kids would be freakin' hard! Our poor moms!
Post a Comment