I know I'm cheesy but I decided Wednesday is my new what up day. First I would like to start by talking about the childrens television show Megan and Mindi told me to watch Yo Gabba Gabba. What the !@#? How freakin' weird is that. How much are they paying these poor people? I had to change it, it was driving me crazy. That all I have to say about that. Nick sure has a lot of toy commericals. I'm glad my kids only watch Disney for now.
Next I would like to talk about little Miss Hallie it has now become a daily struggle to change her diaper. Every time I lay her down to change her she freaks out. I feel like I had a serious work out from what should be a simple diaper change. (Here are some pics of the disaster)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQiq5OJHuk

5 comments:
Aubrey and I have a similar struggle every now and then. The only thing that works is to give her something really cool to hold and play with while I quickly change her. It has to be something more than just an ordinary toy. Something like my cell phone or the car keys or something she never gets to play with. Then you have to hurry as fast as you can and change her! Try that!:)
I am so not looking forward to having to change diapers again. I haven't had to for awhile. Good thing we love our kids so much!!
That show is C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
Okay...I just talked to a friend who's little boy that isnt even 2 yet is potty trained!!! What?
Hallie gives you trouble but she sure is cute doing it!
how funny on the yo gabba gabba thing.. my kids LOVE that show! it is a little wierd i know.. but this lady in my ward its her grandson-in-law that started it or made it up or whatever so she gave us a dvd of it last year and my kids just think its the best thing ever????
Annie,
You crack me up! I miss hanging out with you. I am so glad Kena told me about blogging. This is so cool. Now I don't have to keep a journal. ha ha ha. Your kids are getting so big. Let me know when your girls get together for play date or something. I'd love to come. Love, Aleisha
Post a Comment