thoughts of a flighty woman
Annie, it's Stefanie (Danjanovich) Carter! I have to admit that I look at your blog from time to time. I hope you don't mind. I love the cake though, Lisha told me you made amazing cakes, and you do! It is sooo cute! Nice work!
Great cake once again! You never cease to amaze me!:)
Still love'n the cake, my bday is in April but my half bday is THIS month!!! (does that count)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Annie, it's Stefanie (Danjanovich) Carter! I have to admit that I look at your blog from time to time. I hope you don't mind. I love the cake though, Lisha told me you made amazing cakes, and you do! It is sooo cute! Nice work!
Great cake once again! You never cease to amaze me!:)
Still love'n the cake, my bday is in April but my half bday is THIS month!!! (does that count)
Post a Comment